Sunday, December 4, 2011

Interesting.

One thing that I really enjoyed about this book is that it was all from a rabbits point of view. The way they picture men and cars and roads and even rivers! In the book they come across a river and none of them have ever seen anything so monstrous! And when a seagull tells them about the ocean they can hardly comprehend it. I suppose it was interesting because all those things are normal to me, they are part of my life, and seeing it from a rabbits perspective really made me think and realize how small they are and in reality how small I really am. I definitely haven't seen everything there is to see and also, compared to God and the universe, I am a speck of dust! What made me laugh about the book was that whenever the rabbits saw a man, he always had a "white stick" in his mouth, meaning a cigarette. I wonder if that really is how rabbits and other animals see us, as creatures ruining their homes with foul smells and "white sticks"...

No comments:

Post a Comment