Saturday, December 3, 2011

Dear Abbey

I wrote this once for my journal in English class. Fiver is one of the main characters in Watership Down. He has sort of like a sixth sense where he can tell when something bad is going to happen, usually nobody listens to him, even though he is always right.

Dear Abby,
I have a strange gift of sensing when there is danger around me or even around my warren. A few days ago, my brother and I were taking a hop around the warren and a sense of great danger fell over me. I couldn't put my finger on what it was exactly, but I knew that everyone had to leave the warren immediately, I saw a field full of blood and other awful things. How am I supposed to get everyone to believe me? I am the runt of the litter and no one ever pays any attention to me, they're all just going to think that I am doing it for their attention. Any advise?
-Fearful in the bunny colony.

No comments:

Post a Comment